We have been working an innovating for our clients since 1874
Since we established our first factory, more than one century ago, a lot of things have changed in the way we manufacture our products. Nevertheless, if there is something that hasn’t changed in this time, that is our eagerness to always offer the best service and attention to our clients.
Through all this time, we have progressively incorporated all the technology and services needed in order to guarantee a high quality together with a reduced cost.
In our current 5,000 m2 factory we count on almost 50 employees and for several years now we have had the ISO 20000 quality certification.
Thanks to our business philosophy, our clients are totally satisfied with our products and this way we earn their fidelity through the time.